ReHearing Clinic: hearing, balance and speech science clinic
Are you looking for hearing aid speech therapy? The ReHearing Clinic is a hearing, balance, and speech science clinic that specializes in diagnosing, managing, and treating hearing, balance, and speech disorders. Our team of audiologists and speech-language pathologists use the latest technology and evidence-based practices to help our patients reach the best outcome possible.
We offer a wide range of services, including diagnostic testing, balance assessment and treatment, hearing aid fitting and programming, aural rehabilitation, and hearing aid speech therapy and language therapy. Our personalized approach to care is tailored to each individual’s needs and goals. We also provide counseling and support for patients and their families to help them better understand and cope with hearing, balance, and speech disorders.
OAE, BERA, and ASSR
Vertigo Evaluation and Management
Tinnitus Matching and Masking Management
hearing aid speech therapy: Why choose ReHearing Clinic?
1. Our team of professionals is highly trained and experienced in providing comprehensive hearing, balance and speech disorder services.
2. We provide personalized care tailored to meet each patient’s individual needs.
3. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology allow us to provide the best possible care.
4. We offer the latest in hearing aid technology, including digital hearing aids that are customized to your needs.
5. We are dedicated to providing a comfortable and relaxed environment for our patients.
6. Our clinic offers a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for hearing, balance and speech disorders.
7. We use the latest evidence-based approaches to ensure optimal outcomes for our patients.
8. Our patient-centered approach ensures that each patient is provided with the best possible care.
Types of Hearing Aid
Hearing Aid Speech Therapy Rehearing Speech and Hearing Clinic in Delhi: Hearing Aid Trial and Fitting
A hearing aid trial and fitting is a process that is used to determine if a hearing aid is suitable for a person’s hearing needs. During the trial, a hearing healthcare professional will assess the person’s hearing to determine the type and severity of their hearing loss. They will then select an appropriate hearing aid for the person and program it to meet their individual needs.
A hearing aid fitting will involve inserting the hearing aid into the person’s ear and then making any necessary adjustments to ensure that the hearing aid is working properly and that the person is comfortable with it. The hearing healthcare professional will also provide the person with information about how to care for and use their hearing aid.
Rehearing Speech and Hearing Clinic in Delhi: hearing aid speech therapy and language Therapy
In the world of healthcare, knowledge is power. My Treatment Cost empowers you to take charge of your health by providing a user-friendly platform to discover Various hearing aid speech therapy centers and other healthcare professionals near you. With detailed information, patient reviews, and cost transparency, you can confidently make decisions that align with your healthcare needs and preferences.
Rate us and Write a Review
Timezone: Asia/Kolkata Switch to
9:00am - 10:00am
Appointment confirmation email will be sent upon approval.
We have received your appointment and will send you a confirmation to your provided email upon approval.