Understanding Different Types of Insurance Policies
“- Health insurance covers medical expenses.
– Auto insurance protects your vehicle in accidents.
– Home insurance covers damages to your house.
– Life insurance provides financial support to beneficiaries.
– Disability insurance offers income if you can’t work due to injury.
– Travel insurance covers unexpected events during trips.
– Renters insurance protects belongings in rented properties.
– Pet insurance covers veterinary expenses for pets.
– Business insurance protects companies from losses.
– Liability insurance covers legal costs if you’re responsible for injuries or damages.”